Video: Kyrie Irving and the 10,000-Hour Theory
Malcolm Gladwell theorized that a person can become a master at his trade with 10,000 hours of practice.
In this FilmRoomTV video, Kyrie Irving discusses that theory and speculates on how much time he has spent since high school working on basketball. How does his time spent compare with yours?
Get more insight from top basketball minds at the FilmRoomTV main page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- NBA fines Grizzlies G Tony Allen $5,000 for flop
- City of Memphis, Grizzlies ready to 'believe' vs Spurs
- Flynn Robinson, on first L.A. Lakers title team, dies at 72
- Report: Raptors going after Ujiri for GM vacancy
- Heat, Pacers say Game 2 should be even better
- Andersen becoming a playoff force for Heat
- Mayors from San Antonio, Memphis bet BBQ on series
- Lakers comment on passing of Flynn Robinson
Latest Message Board Threads
- PC Access Software- Choosing the Right One
- Verticle Jump
- Best game you have ever had
- How does the Rapsberry Ketone diet work