Video: How to Improve Through Pickup Games
Every player who loves the game of basketball will spend a lot of time playing in pickup games. But what is your mindset in those less-structured settings?
In this FilmRoomTV video, the concept of me-versus-team is explored as it relates to pickup ball, thanks to some insight from women's star Tamika Catchings. Specifically, how selfish of a player are you in pickup ball compared to organized games? And how selfish should you be?
Get more insight from top basketball minds at the FilmRoomTV main page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Notebook: Pacers 106, Knicks 99
- Pacers' Hill cleared to play Game 6
- Hill game-time decision as Pacers try to close out
- Film documents NYC playground basketball
- Former NBA player Danilovic seriously injured in fight
- Captivating season gives Warriors hope for future
- 2013 NBA Draft measurements and results
- Pacers mum about changes, Hill's status
Latest Message Board Threads
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way
- HELP!!!! AAU help.? skills?!?!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?