How Your Imagination Helps Your Game
Surely you have let your imagination take over in the driveway, envisioning yourself with the ball and just 3 seconds left on the clock, needing a shot to win it.
Did you know that daydreaming like that actually helps your game?
In this FilmRoomTV episode, the best minds in basketball like Mike Krzyzewski, Jay Wright and Stephen Curry talk about how imagination can help a basketball player succeed. Every player has done it; here's how it helped the best and most talented.
Get more insight from major college coaches at the FilmRoomTV main page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Pacers' Hill cleared to play Game 6
- Hill game-time decision as Pacers try to close out
- Film documents NYC playground basketball
- Former NBA player Danilovic seriously injured in fight
- Captivating season gives Warriors hope for future
- 2013 NBA Draft measurements and results
- Pacers mum about changes, Hill's status
- Oladipo's late nights at gym likely to pay off
Latest Message Board Threads
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way
- HELP!!!! AAU help.? skills?!?!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?