Why Youth Players Should Play Every Position
Kevin Durant was always the tallest player on his team growing up, so it's natural to play him as a center...right?
In this FilmRoomTV video, Durant offers some eye-opening insight into how he turned into such a great all-around player when his coaches may have been tempted to keep him in the post every game.
Get more insight from top basketball minds at the FilmRoomTV main page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Captivating season gives Warriors hope for future
- 2013 NBA Draft measurements and results
- Pacers mum about changes, Hill's status
- Oladipo's late nights at gym likely to pay off
- Parker continues to drive Spurs toward title
- Hill to undergo more concussion tests
- Unlikely trio has Memphis in 1st Western finals
- Mayor says deal to sell Kings has been signed
Latest Message Board Threads
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way
- HELP!!!! AAU help.? skills?!?!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?