Half-Court Shooting Options for Guards
Duke University's coaching staff breaks down different scoring options guards can create in a half-court setting off a simple high ball screen.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Mayors from San Antonio, Memphis bet BBQ on series
- Andersen becoming a playoff force for Heat
- Lakers comment on passing of Flynn Robinson
- Grizzlies coach focused on Spurs, not his contract
- Carlesimo: Nets good, but not title ready
- Heat, Pacers say Game 2 should be even better
- NBA TV to televise 45 WNBA Games in 2013
- NBA TV to air 45 WNBA games in league's 17th season
Latest Message Board Threads
- PC Access Software- Choosing the Right One
- Verticle Jump
- Best game you have ever had
- How does the Rapsberry Ketone diet work