First Team Motivation
First Team Motivation articles are used to deliver a message about: Recruiting, Education, Life Skills, and Health/Physical Fitness. Sometimes we consider social issues that may be relevant to your personal growth or issues that directly affect each of you - the outstanding, gifted, young student-athlete prospects that you are. But then, every once in a while, we just use this First Team Motivation article as a voice of reason.
In the heart of this annual celebration time, there’s another tradition that begins too...Basketball season! Here's our Top Ten Tips to a Successful Basketball Season.
I challenge you and encourage you to be the best individual you can possibly be. "The world is yours (ours) and all that it holds" ... but only if your behavior and conduct are respectable and positive.
The most important 'game' you will play is the SCHOOL game... and it's a serious game that you don't want to lose!
In preparation for this letter, a lot of reading on the topic of “SUCCESS” and the “KEYS TO SUCCESS” in life has taken place. Interestingly enough, one common denominator was always present…ATTITUDE!
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Jordan: Bobcats changing name to Hornets
- Clippers decline to offer Del Negro new deal
- Thunder's Durant makes $1M tornado relief pledge
- Knicks uncertain about Stoudemire's role
- Raptors' Colangelo out as GM, still president
- Warriors GM: 'Sense of desperation has passed'
- Help with Oklahoma tornado relief
- Hansen congratulates Sacramento on keeping Kings
Latest Message Board Threads
- Please help? Any NBA comparison's? Just please answer!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way