Video: How to Make Pull-Up Jumpers in Transition
A fast-break offensive opportunity can have a good ending with a simple pull-up jumper. But when exactly is the right time to pull up?
Vince Walden of IMG Basketball Academies shows a couple of scenarios where a 1- or 2-dribble pull-up jumper is appropriate. Practice these scenarios on your own or with a friend and become a valuable weapon in your team's transition game.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Lakers comment on passing of Flynn Robinson
- Grizzlies coach focused on Spurs, not his contract
- Carlesimo: Nets good, but not title ready
- Heat, Pacers say Game 2 should be even better
- NBA TV to televise 45 WNBA Games in 2013
- NBA TV to air 45 WNBA games in league's 17th season
- James, Durant, Duncan lead 2012-13 All-NBA first team
- Wade receives 2012-13 Kia Community Assist Award
Latest Message Board Threads
- PC Access Software- Choosing the Right One
- Verticle Jump
- Best game you have ever had
- How does the Rapsberry Ketone diet work