Video: 5 Finishing Moves Off Both Feet
There are several ways to set your feet and get a clean shot off without defensive interference--even in a crowded lane.
Here are five such plays that allow you to get space from a defender and take an ideal shot off two feet. Practice these and add even more moves to your tool box.
Mike Lee Basketball Services trains thousands of middle school through NBA players each year in their skill development training, camps and coaches clinics. The owner, Mike Lee, is also a Nike Girls Skills Academy instructor and the assistant director for the Stephen Curry Skills Academy. Recently the company has authored seven skill development DVDs and created miSkillz Online Basketball training. To host an event in your city or learn more please visit MikeLeeBasketball.com.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Notebook: Pacers 106, Knicks 99
- Pacers' Hill cleared to play Game 6
- Hill game-time decision as Pacers try to close out
- Film documents NYC playground basketball
- Former NBA player Danilovic seriously injured in fight
- Captivating season gives Warriors hope for future
- 2013 NBA Draft measurements and results
- Pacers mum about changes, Hill's status
Latest Message Board Threads
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way
- HELP!!!! AAU help.? skills?!?!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?