Video: 2 Drills for Attacking the Basket
Going hard to the hoop is as much a mindset as anything, but there are drills that can develop consistent success when attacking the rim.
Shell Dailey of IMG Basketball Academies shows a couple of simple drills that will help a player gain proper fundamentals and form--while working on conditioning and explosiveness--that will help when driving for a layup.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Jordan: Bobcats changing name to Hornets
- Clippers decline to offer Del Negro new deal
- Thunder's Durant makes $1M tornado relief pledge
- Knicks uncertain about Stoudemire's role
- Raptors' Colangelo out as GM, still president
- Warriors GM: 'Sense of desperation has passed'
- Help with Oklahoma tornado relief
- Hansen congratulates Sacramento on keeping Kings
Latest Message Board Threads
- Please help? Any NBA comparison's? Just please answer!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way