Passing Against a Zone Defense
If you're playing against a 2-3 zone defense, how do you exploit the zone and get points?
This iHoops animation breaks down a scenario where the ball is in the high post. If you have the ball, do you pass back to the player who got you the ball, pass to the opposite wing for a 3-pointer or look for an interior pass to another post player? Take your best guess and see if you're correct!
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Clippers decline to offer Del Negro new deal
- Thunder's Durant makes $1M tornado relief pledge
- Jordan: Bobcats changing name to Hornets
- Knicks uncertain about Stoudemire's role
- Raptors' Colangelo out as GM, still president
- Warriors GM: 'Sense of desperation has passed'
- Help with Oklahoma tornado relief
- Hansen congratulates Sacramento on keeping Kings
Latest Message Board Threads
- Please help? Any NBA comparison's? Just please answer!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way