How to Feed the Post
If you've picked up your dribble and are trying to feed the post around an aggressive defender, what's the best way to do so?
This iHoops animation gives you three scenarios: do you lob the ball over your defender into the post, fake high and deliver a bounce pass inside, or bounce it between your defender's legs? Take your best guess and see if it's right!
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Captivating season gives Warriors hope for future
- 2013 NBA Draft measurements and results
- Pacers mum about changes, Hill's status
- Oladipo's late nights at gym likely to pay off
- Parker continues to drive Spurs toward title
- Hill to undergo more concussion tests
- Unlikely trio has Memphis in 1st Western finals
- Mayor says deal to sell Kings has been signed
Latest Message Board Threads
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way
- HELP!!!! AAU help.? skills?!?!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?