Where Should You Trap the Ball-Handler?
When looking to trap an opposing ball-handler, where on the court is the best place to do it?
This iHoops animation breaks down your options for double-teaming a ball-handler and trying to force a turnover. Where is the best place to put the trap into action? Take your best guess and find out if you're right:
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the official USA Basketball newsletter!
- Warriors preparing for draft as if team has picks
- Bosh calls out Heat fans who left early in Game 6
- Jazz bring back former coach Sloan as consultant
- A title, and legacies, on the line for Heat and Spurs
- LeBron excited for title-deciding Game 7
- Casey to remain as Raptors coach
- Game 6 leaves Wade's knee stiff, swollen
- Game 6 scores second-highest rating ever on ABC
Latest Message Board Threads
- Tips comments...??
- How do you find an open gym
- What should i do to maximize my impact on the court?
- Looking for rising 6th thru 12th grade boys.
- Does anyone want to trade basketball programs?