Saving the Ball From Going Out of Bounds
If you're saving the ball from going out of bounds, what's your best option?
This iHoops animation breaks down three scenarios for when you're falling out of bounds and needing to retain possession. Do you throw the ball high in the air, throw it back in play or try and call a timeout? Take your best guess and see if it's the correct answer!
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Lakers comment on passing of Flynn Robinson
- Grizzlies coach focused on Spurs, not his contract
- Carlesimo: Nets good, but not title ready
- Heat, Pacers say Game 2 should be even better
- NBA TV to televise 45 WNBA Games in 2013
- NBA TV to air 45 WNBA games in league's 17th season
- James, Durant, Duncan lead 2012-13 All-NBA first team
- Wade receives 2012-13 Kia Community Assist Award
Latest Message Board Threads
- Verticle Jump
- Best game you have ever had
- How does the Rapsberry Ketone diet work
- Please help? Any NBA comparison's? Just please answer!