Offensive Rebounding of Free Throws
If you've got a chance to get a hand on a missed free throw, what's the best way to make sure your team retains possession?
This iHoops animation breaks down the scenario with three options: try to grab the rebound and come down with it, tap it up toward the basket for a possible put-back, or tap it out beyond the arc to a waiting teammate. Which one would you do? Take your best guess and see if you're right!
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Lakers comment on passing of Flynn Robinson
- Grizzlies coach focused on Spurs, not his contract
- Carlesimo: Nets good, but not title ready
- Heat, Pacers say Game 2 should be even better
- NBA TV to televise 45 WNBA Games in 2013
- NBA TV to air 45 WNBA games in league's 17th season
- James, Durant, Duncan lead 2012-13 All-NBA first team
- Wade receives 2012-13 Kia Community Assist Award
Latest Message Board Threads
- PC Access Software- Choosing the Right One
- Verticle Jump
- Best game you have ever had
- How does the Rapsberry Ketone diet work