How to Protect Your Rebound
If you're facing a pesky team that doesn't allow easy rebounds, what are you supposed to do to secure a rebound and make sure it's not knocked out of your hands?
This iHoops animation offers three options for securing a rebound and making sure you hang on to it. Which one is best? Take your best guess and find out if you're right:
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Help with Oklahoma tornado relief
- Warriors GM: 'Sense of desperation has passed'
- Hansen congratulates Sacramento on keeping Kings
- Report: Jordan changing Charlotte's name to Hornets
- Lillard's 'entourage' accused of assault
- West misses Pacers practice with leg issue, expects to play
- Knicks say they need time, not an overhaul
- Bosh aiming to be impactful for Heat against Pacers
Latest Message Board Threads
- Please help? Any NBA comparison's? Just please answer!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way