Defending a 2-on-1 Fast Break
How do you defend a 2-on-1 fast break?
This iHoops animation lays out three options you have when you're the lone defender in a 2-on-1 fast break. Do you attack the ball, stay under the basket, or fake the ball-handler and cover the second player? Take your best guess and find out the answer below:
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Magic hope lottery luck follows Howard trade
- Not much movement after pre-Draft combine
- Notebook: Spurs 105, Grizzlies 83
- Built to win now, Knicks ousted early
- Pacers will try to leverage size advantage over dominant Heat
- Notebook: Pacers 106, Knicks 99
- Pacers' Hill cleared to play Game 6
- Hill game-time decision as Pacers try to close out
Latest Message Board Threads
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way
- HELP!!!! AAU help.? skills?!?!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE