The Point Guard's 3-on-1 Fast Break Options
If you're the point guard on a 3-on-1 fast break, what is the best way to make sure your team takes advantage of the situation?
This iHoops animation shows three scenarios that a point guard faces when leading a 3-on-1 charge. Do you jump-stop and assess your options, pass to a wing player or drive to the basket? Take your best guess and find out the answer below:
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Cavs win Draft lottery for second time in three years
- Noel claims top spot in first mock draft
- All-Access at 2013 NBA Draft lottery
- 2013 NBA Draft order
- Stern believes he is leaving the NBA in good shape
- Clippers decline to offer Del Negro new deal
- Thunder's Durant makes $1M tornado relief pledge
- Jordan: Bobcats changing name to Hornets
Latest Message Board Threads
- Please help? Any NBA comparison's? Just please answer!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way