Setting a Pick-and-Roll Screen
You are setting a screen for a pick and roll. Your defender is overplaying. What do you do?
This iHoops animation gives you three options for making the best of this scenario. Do you stay with the screen, slip to the basket or set the screen and pop out to the foul line? Give your best guess and see if it's the right answer!
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Pacers' Hill cleared to play Game 6
- Hill game-time decision as Pacers try to close out
- Film documents NYC playground basketball
- Former NBA player Danilovic seriously injured in fight
- Captivating season gives Warriors hope for future
- 2013 NBA Draft measurements and results
- Pacers mum about changes, Hill's status
- Oladipo's late nights at gym likely to pay off
Latest Message Board Threads
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way
- HELP!!!! AAU help.? skills?!?!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?