How to Break a Trap
If you are trapped in the backcourt by two defenders, what is your best option?
This iHoops animation breaks down three options for when you're trapped and lets you choose the right one. Do you lob the ball over the top to a teammate, call a timeout or step through the defenders and look for an open teammate? Take your best guess and find out if you're right:
Find more great animations like this one by visiting iHoops' animated breakdown page.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Spurs' Parker to have MRI on left calf
- Notebook: Spurs 93, Grizzlies 89
- Cavs win Draft lottery for second time in three years
- Noel claims top spot in first mock draft
- All-Access at 2013 NBA Draft lottery
- 2013 NBA Draft order
- Stern believes he is leaving the NBA in good shape
- Clippers decline to offer Del Negro new deal
Latest Message Board Threads
- How does the Rapsberry Ketone diet work
- Please help? Any NBA comparison's? Just please answer!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration