4 Body-Control Drills to Reduce Turnovers
In this video, Bob Bigelow takes you through some great drills that will improve body control with and without the basketball. These will dramatically reduce traveling calls, charges and bad passes.
Here are the basketball drills and progressions for Red Light - Green Light that Bob takes you through in the video.
- No basketball - slow
- No basketball - fast
- Dribbling - slow
- Dribbling - fast
Body Control Tips
- Knees bent, hips back, shoulders over the feet, shooting foot forward.
- Be quick, but don't hurry.
- Be under control.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!
- Notebook: Spurs 93, Grizzlies 89
- Cavs win Draft lottery for second time in three years
- Noel claims top spot in first mock draft
- All-Access at 2013 NBA Draft lottery
- 2013 NBA Draft order
- Stern believes he is leaving the NBA in good shape
- Clippers decline to offer Del Negro new deal
- Jordan: Bobcats changing name to Hornets
Latest Message Board Threads
- Please help? Any NBA comparison's? Just please answer!
- PLEASE HELP/GIVE ME ADVICE
- What Are Your Favorite Shooting Drills?
- Remote Web Access Software for Project Collaboration
- On My Way