Jordan Brand Classic Rosters Features 8 iHoops First Teamers
The Jordan Brand Classic All-Star Game rosters have been announced, and it's loaded with iHoops First Team members.
In all, eight members of iHoops First Team are among the 20 players selected for the prestigious high school game. Tipoff for the game is at 7 p.m. EDT on April 14 from Charlotte, North Carolina.
The game will be televised live on ESPN.
The iHoops First Teamers include:
- Shabazz Muhammad, Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Kyle Anderson, St. Anthony (Jersey City, New Jersey)
- Gary Harris, Hamilton Southeastern (Fishers, Indiana)
- Grant Jerrett, La Verne Lutheran (California)
- Marcus Paige, Linn-Mar (Marion, Iowa)
- Tony Parker, Miller Grove (Lithonia, Georgia)
- Rasheed Sulaimon, Strake Jesuit (Houston, Texas)
- J.P. Tokoto, Menomonee (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
Though not as well-known as the McDonald's All-American Game, the Jordan Brand Classic has seen many greats come through. LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Tyreke Evans, Blake Griffin, Chris Paul and Kevin Durant are among the past participants in the game.
The game will be played at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte.
iHoops First Team is a mentoring program that is designed to help prospective student-athletes and their parents navigate the collegiate recruiting process. The mentoring program encourages every individual to become a critical thinker and decision-maker for his own future. Learn more about iHoops First Team here.
Click here to sign up to receive the Notebook, the official USA Basketball Youth newsletter!